Tuesday, September 3, 2013
Book #58
We finished "Dorothy and the Wizard in OZ" today. In my last post about the OZ series I mentioned that I wasn't enjoying the books. I take that back. This one was much better. It was creative and fun. Dorothy falls to the center of the Earth with a cousin after an earthquake and the same the happens to the wizard. They find themselves in a vegetable land where they are not liked and are kicked out. Then they travel to a land of invisible people. Next they luckily escape a land populated by wooden gargoyles. Finally they are trapped in a cave and are magically transported to OZ by the magical belt of Princess Ozma, where we are reunited with all of the characters from previous books (except Jack Pumpkinhead). Dorothy eventually returns to Kansas, but the kids and I think she will soon go back to OZ.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment